Invitations to communicate about your research
The r4d programme invites r4d projects to make use of visualisations, briefs and storytelling for translating and disseminating research knowledge for a broad, not necessarily academic audience. Three calls are open now.
The r4d programme encourages researchers to make wide use of outreach products that provide accessible insights into research contexts, approaches and answers. We invite r4d researchers to share photo galleries , three-minute video pitches and policy briefs. Three international jurys will select the best products .
All information can be accessed on our interactive online poster - please click on the picture below.
- Call for photo galleries (PDF)(PDF, 734kB)
- Call for 3-minute video pitches (PDF)(PDF, 544kB)
- Call for policy briefs (PDF)(PDF, 734kB)
Templates for submitting your communication products:
- Template for submitting a photo gallery (Word)(docx., 206kB)
- Template for submitting a 3-minute video pitch (Word)(docx., 203kB)
- Template for submitting a policy brief (Word)(docx., 246kB)
NB: When opening word files ignore credentials message.